Sunday, July 30, 2006,5:45 AM
It was such a tiring day today.Had tuition from 2-4.My teacher changed its from 1 to 1.30 to 1.45 to 2.I was like.So tired.I went for catechism class today.And i was late.Can you believe that?I was late for catechism class!!!Anyway,before catechism class,i found out that my phone was literally 'baked'.My bro didn't see my phone on the oven and he started baking stuff in it.And now my phone has like a mark on the cover.Luckily,its on the back.But the good thing is,the mark looks like a cross.So my phone is 'holy'.What a joke.Well,last evening,i went for the 6 pm mass as usual.Met up with Ignatius,Daryl and Melvin after that.Daryl and Melvin were like telling me about yvonne and how pissed she was with me because i SMS her.So,i have decided not to SMS or like communicate with her(a little is ok i think) until maybe December?Because that is the time when we have our holidays and its like the most slack time of the year when we don't have to worry about exams of any sort.So,yup,if you see this,you don't have to worry about me SMSing you.If u have anything to tell me or if u feel very bored or sad or angry,feel free to SMS me(although i know u won't).I'll always be there for you.I just saw Nicholas at the badminton court.He still looks the same despite the trip he made to China.Anyway,i'm most probably meeting him in Maple later because we're training together.