Sunday, August 06, 2006,5:53 AM
This morning was like the most boring ones because today at catechism class,Father Tay came to give all the sec2s a lecture on the Gospel of St Luke.It was quite an enriching lesson though.Anyway,it was totally boring until Father made fun of people.Like he called Matthias a girl and he called this girl Jericho's girlfreind.We were like ohhhhh when Father said that that girl's boyfriend was Jericho.What a joke!Anyway,i went for the 11 am mass later after catechism class.A priest from St Anne's came to celebrate mass because Father Tay and Father Yeo were busy.His name is Father Ignatius Yeo.I was with Derek,Ignatius.Kenneth and Madeleine an when the priest introduced himself,we all looked at Ignatius.Then when it was the Eucharistic Celebration,there wasn't enough space for Derek to kneel and i asked Kenneth and Madeleine to move.They then started laughing when i said:'How to kneel?'Kenneth went on laughing and laughing the entire mass and Derek,Ignatius and i were like,is he alright?We found out why he was laughing and we were like,its not funny.We went for lunch a t Hougang Mall with Yvonne,Melvin and Richard.Madeleine didn't join us.Yvonne after mass was like,its not good to walk in the rain you know.It was only a slight drizzle.I went home to get the receipt to collect my spectacles and met up with the rest only later.What i found out was that when i was in the mall,they were still walking to the mall.What a joke!We went for lunch in the food court and i found out that Joseph was there.We all had lunch together and what made me feel weird was that Yvonne and Melvin were sharing from a hotplate.I have no idea why i felt weird.I mean,why should i be?We went to Popular after lunch and i got some stationery.We followed Melvin to Comics Connection where he bought a FFVII book for $25.Richard was like,$25 just for 1 book?!?!Joseph was like talking loads of crap to me and i got really pissed but i didn't do anything rash because there were a lot of people around.Ignatius,Derek,Richard and Melvin went to Kovan to rent a dvd to go Richard's house to watch while Yvonne and i went home.I have been doing my project till now.Kenneth and Derek are asking me to go play Anime Fight whith them.I don't know wad it is,but i'll try