Thursday, August 10, 2006,11:24 PM
National Day just passed and everyone's still in the festive mood.I wonder why.My classmate didn't come to scholl because he overslept.He said."i overslept,i was sick"So is he sick or did he oversleep?He said he needed a MC because my form teacher came.Haha!Anyway,i was in a fluster last night because i realised that i forgot to buy graph paper for today's maths lesson which is on graph.I was searching in every corner of my house but still couldn't find any graph papers.I was so sad because if anyone didn't bring graph papers had to buy them for $2 per piece!Anyway,i managed to get some from my classmates.Thank God!Then came Home Econs.I didn't do my coursework!Wow.Got scolded.Wee Ong was even worse,he didn;t even bring his coursework!he had to write 'I will remember to bring my coursework every lesson' 50 times!i was like,good game man.He managed to finish it though.After Home Econs was English.We went through the answers for the comprehension we did last week and we were given back our test papers.The test was on letter-writing.Our teacher said,"There is a tie for the highest marks for theis test".My whole class started yelling names like Soon heng,Xiang An,Pradeep,Saravanan and mine as well.In the end,my teacher announced that Justin and i were tied for the highest in our class with a score of 23 which was not of the highest i thought of.Anyway,we were exempted from copying our entire letter for corrections because those who scored 22 and above didn't have to.After school,i came home,and started to play dota with JJ.I randomed and nearly lost to him,but i still won in the end even though he scored higher for his overall.I killed him 4 times while he killed me only 3 times.He was action-ing to Russell just now who sent a wrong SMS to me.He said JJ was telling him how he won me.I told him to tell JJ that he would have lost if i didn't random.After that,i went to play Maple.Nicholas is now getting his 3rd job as he is level 70.Gd luck man!Anyway,i went to look for my grandma and she accidentally closed the toilet door which hit me in the face.Ouch!My nose started bleeding and my aunt was like,"No what,nothing wrong with him!"(to my grandma)I shouted back,"My nose is bleeding dammit!!!"Well,its fine now and here i am having my dinner in front of the computer while writing this post.Anyway,i think i'm gonna play dota with CJ or Wee Ong.Post again when im free.Pls tag!!!